It stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. Describes the structure of webpages. It consist of series of elements but the elements are represented by <> tags .Browsers don’t display the tags but uses them to render the content of the page tags label pieces of content such as paragraph, heading, table and so on. Browsers don’t display the tags ,but use them to render the content of the page.
HTML Page Structure:-
- The <html> the root of the page.
- The <head> contains meta information about the documents.
- The <title> specifies a title for the document.
- The <body> the visible page content.
- The <h1> defines the large heading.
- The <p>defines a paragraph.
learn tags normally comes in pairs like <p> and </p>.Because, the first tag in the pair is the start tag and the second tag is the end tag.The end tag written likewise a start tag, but with a forward slash inserted before the tag name.
It stands for Cascading Style Sheet. Describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen,paper ,or in other media.But the external stylesheets are stored in CSS files.learn CSS saves a lot of work. it can control the multiple web pages all at once.
It can to added whereas HTML elements in 3 ways:
- Inline: by using the style attribute in HTML elements.
- Internal: that is define in in the <head> section of an HTML page within <style> element.
- External: define the style for many HTML pages.An external style sheet written in any text editor.The file must not contain any HTML code ,Therefore, must be saved with a .css extension.
- The color property define the text color.
- The font-family property define the font .
- The Font-size property defines the text size.
- The Border define the border around.
- The Pdding defines a space between the text and the border.